"Becky's New Car"
September 7 - September 15, 2012
By Steven Dietz
Have you ever been tempted to flee your own life? Becky Foster is caught in middle age, middle management, and in a middling marriage-with no prospects for change on the horizon. Then one night, a socially inept and grief-struck millionaire stumbles into the car dealership where Becky works. Becky is offered nothing short of a new life, and the audience is offered a chance to ride shotgun in a way that most plays wouldn't dare.
"Becky's New Car" is a thoroughly original comedy with serious overtones and a devious and delightful romp down the road not taken.
Like us on Facebook
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Post-Modern Masters
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House