FOOD & DRINK
Historic Macon Presents Nathalie Dupree
Presented by Historic Macon Foundation
November 13, 2012
Historic Macon & The Lanier Center for Literary Arts present Nathalie Dupree as a special guest to conclude the "Biscuits & Bouquets" Salon Series! Nathalie is the author of 11 cookbooks and has hosted more than 300 television shows. She recently published "Southern Biscuits," co-authored with Cynthia Graubart.
In this biscuit-making master class, you’ll learn about making classic Southern biscuits and specialty biscuits. Get ready to make and taste a bunch of biscuits. At this special Salon, Nathalie will give tips for a quick and easy Thanksgiving preparation. A book sale and signing will also take place.
SPACE IS LIMITED; reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium