FOOD & WINE
Historic Macon Presents Nathalie Dupree
Presented by Historic Macon Foundation
November 13, 2012
Historic Macon & The Lanier Center for Literary Arts present Nathalie Dupree as a special guest to conclude the "Biscuits & Bouquets" Salon Series! Nathalie is the author of 11 cookbooks and has hosted more than 300 television shows. She recently published "Southern Biscuits," co-authored with Cynthia Graubart.
In this biscuit-making master class, you’ll learn about making classic Southern biscuits and specialty biscuits. Get ready to make and taste a bunch of biscuits. At this special Salon, Nathalie will give tips for a quick and easy Thanksgiving preparation. A book sale and signing will also take place.
SPACE IS LIMITED; reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
Like us on Facebook
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Choral Society of Middle Georgia: Handel’s Messiah, Stanley Roberts, conductor at St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- Middle GA Pampered Ladies Anniversary Celebration at Historic Terminal Station
- AN OLD TIME MACON CHRISTMAS at Cannonball House
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- Open Studios and First Friday Reception at Contemporary Arts Exchange
- Night Blooming Serious at Campus Black Box Theatre
- Joan Stockstill Godsey Concert Series: Ian Altman, piano at Neva Langley Fickling Hall at the McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University