FOOD & WINE
Historic Macon Presents Nathalie Dupree
Presented by Historic Macon Foundation
November 13, 2012
Historic Macon & The Lanier Center for Literary Arts present Nathalie Dupree as a special guest to conclude the "Biscuits & Bouquets" Salon Series! Nathalie is the author of 11 cookbooks and has hosted more than 300 television shows. She recently published "Southern Biscuits," co-authored with Cynthia Graubart.
In this biscuit-making master class, you’ll learn about making classic Southern biscuits and specialty biscuits. Get ready to make and taste a bunch of biscuits. At this special Salon, Nathalie will give tips for a quick and easy Thanksgiving preparation. A book sale and signing will also take place.
SPACE IS LIMITED; reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
Like us on Facebook
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Post-Modern Masters
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- Savoring the South at Vineville United Methodist Church
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Belk Lecture Series: Dr. Amos Yong at Wesleyan College
- Portals at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery