"You get back, what you put out"
August 26, 2012
“You Get Back, What, You Put Out” is a “dramoedy” with a straightforward storyline about the effects of painful emotional affliction and displaced reactions. This comedic tale also highlights some social justice issues, while providing new ideology around positive transformation for returning citizens. It is centered on a family situation, where one family member’s reaction to a family disagreement leads to a ripple of hurt and pain that disrupts the dynamics and values that the family was built upon. You Get Back, what, You Put Out” was written by renowned playwright, director & social entrepreneur Shelton Land, who also stars as BOSS ‘SEE’.
The play is a part of 501 (C) (3) public charity – Land Mindz, Inc, which utilizes performing art as a tool of empowerment and inspiration to help build & strengthen communities.
SOCIALLY APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS & ETHNICITIES
For more information call 478.257.6391
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Post-Modern Masters
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House