"You get back, what you put out"
August 26, 2012
“You Get Back, What, You Put Out” is a “dramoedy” with a straightforward storyline about the effects of painful emotional affliction and displaced reactions. This comedic tale also highlights some social justice issues, while providing new ideology around positive transformation for returning citizens. It is centered on a family situation, where one family member’s reaction to a family disagreement leads to a ripple of hurt and pain that disrupts the dynamics and values that the family was built upon. You Get Back, what, You Put Out” was written by renowned playwright, director & social entrepreneur Shelton Land, who also stars as BOSS ‘SEE’.
The play is a part of 501 (C) (3) public charity – Land Mindz, Inc, which utilizes performing art as a tool of empowerment and inspiration to help build & strengthen communities.
SOCIALLY APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS & ETHNICITIES
For more information call 478.257.6391
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Macon Octoberfest at Tattnall Square Park
- Spirits in October 2014 at Riverside Cemetery
- Spirits in the Courtyard
- NT Live "Frankenstein" Encore Screening at Douglass Theatre
- "The Almighty" Stage Play at Douglass Theatre
- Grapes of Wrath Fundraiser at Theatre Macon
- Introduction to Oil Painting at The 567 Center for Renewal
- Season Opener: Fantasy Fare at The Grand Opera House
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Jazz & Arts on Riverdale