"You get back, what you put out"
August 26, 2012
“You Get Back, What, You Put Out” is a “dramoedy” with a straightforward storyline about the effects of painful emotional affliction and displaced reactions. This comedic tale also highlights some social justice issues, while providing new ideology around positive transformation for returning citizens. It is centered on a family situation, where one family member’s reaction to a family disagreement leads to a ripple of hurt and pain that disrupts the dynamics and values that the family was built upon. You Get Back, what, You Put Out” was written by renowned playwright, director & social entrepreneur Shelton Land, who also stars as BOSS ‘SEE’.
The play is a part of 501 (C) (3) public charity – Land Mindz, Inc, which utilizes performing art as a tool of empowerment and inspiration to help build & strengthen communities.
SOCIALLY APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS & ETHNICITIES
For more information call 478.257.6391
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium