Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
November 16 - November 30, 2012
Dinner Theater- Good food, a beautiful venue and ........ oh no!.......a murder???
Be a part of it all during our dinner theater production on Friday Nov 16th and Nov 30th. Meal includes relish tray, salad, dinner roll, your choice of roast beef or pan broiled chicken, two sides and homemade dessert. Buried Hatchet Productions will present "Something Old, Something New, Someone Slaughtered... Where were you???".
The play officially begins at 7 pm, but get here early to see the prelude wedding on the balcony at 6:30. The event is set as a wedding reception so it is a wonderful reason to get all dolled up and dressed for a night out! Casual wear is fine as well!
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium