Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
November 16 - November 30, 2012
Dinner Theater- Good food, a beautiful venue and ........ oh no!.......a murder???
Be a part of it all during our dinner theater production on Friday Nov 16th and Nov 30th. Meal includes relish tray, salad, dinner roll, your choice of roast beef or pan broiled chicken, two sides and homemade dessert. Buried Hatchet Productions will present "Something Old, Something New, Someone Slaughtered... Where were you???".
The play officially begins at 7 pm, but get here early to see the prelude wedding on the balcony at 6:30. The event is set as a wedding reception so it is a wonderful reason to get all dolled up and dressed for a night out! Casual wear is fine as well!
Like us on Facebook
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Post-Modern Masters
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House