Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
November 16 - November 30, 2012
Dinner Theater- Good food, a beautiful venue and ........ oh no!.......a murder???
Be a part of it all during our dinner theater production on Friday Nov 16th and Nov 30th. Meal includes relish tray, salad, dinner roll, your choice of roast beef or pan broiled chicken, two sides and homemade dessert. Buried Hatchet Productions will present "Something Old, Something New, Someone Slaughtered... Where were you???".
The play officially begins at 7 pm, but get here early to see the prelude wedding on the balcony at 6:30. The event is set as a wedding reception so it is a wonderful reason to get all dolled up and dressed for a night out! Casual wear is fine as well!
Like us on Facebook
- Macon Octoberfest at Tattnall Square Park
- Spirits in October 2014 at Riverside Cemetery
- Spirits in the Courtyard
- NT Live "Frankenstein" Encore Screening at Douglass Theatre
- "The Almighty" Stage Play at Douglass Theatre
- Grapes of Wrath Fundraiser at Theatre Macon
- Introduction to Oil Painting at The 567 Center for Renewal
- Season Opener: Fantasy Fare at The Grand Opera House
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Jazz & Arts on Riverdale