Ballroom Dance Workshop with Dahlia Aitova
March 9, 2013
Greater Macon Chapter of USA DAnce #6059 will host workshops with Dahlia Aitova
Dahlia is trained in both International and American styles of dance. She has achieved both USAD and DVIDA certifications . She enjoys working with students and helping them to become more proficient and confident.
Howard Community Club-5645 Forsyth Rd. Macon. Members of USA Dance and non-members are invited to attend. Couples and Singles welcome.
Novice and Intermediates will absolutely benefit from these workshops. Dahlia will be available for private lessons.
To sign up for the workshop or private lessons, please contact Dianne Kent/478-986-4110 or dgk629@windstream .net for more information.
Greater Macon Chapter #6059 is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to promoting the joy of scoial and competitive dancing in the community.
Like us on Facebook
- NT Live "Frankenstein" Encore Screening at Douglass Theatre
- Macon Octoberfest at Tattnall Square Park
- Introduction to Oil Painting at The 567 Center for Renewal
- Grapes of Wrath Fundraiser at Theatre Macon
- Lightwire Theatre’s Darwin the Dinosaur at The Grand Opera House
- Spirits in the Courtyard
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- "The Almighty" Stage Play at Douglass Theatre
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Season Opener: Fantasy Fare at The Grand Opera House