Ballroom Dance Workshop with Dahlia Aitova
March 9, 2013
Greater Macon Chapter of USA DAnce #6059 will host workshops with Dahlia Aitova
Dahlia is trained in both International and American styles of dance. She has achieved both USAD and DVIDA certifications . She enjoys working with students and helping them to become more proficient and confident.
Howard Community Club-5645 Forsyth Rd. Macon. Members of USA Dance and non-members are invited to attend. Couples and Singles welcome.
Novice and Intermediates will absolutely benefit from these workshops. Dahlia will be available for private lessons.
To sign up for the workshop or private lessons, please contact Dianne Kent/478-986-4110 or dgk629@windstream .net for more information.
Greater Macon Chapter #6059 is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to promoting the joy of scoial and competitive dancing in the community.
Like us on Facebook
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Post-Modern Masters
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House