Sue 'n the Bastards
November 1, 2013
The Macon Bar Association, Mercer University School of Law, and friends are sponsoring a Fundraiser for the Macon office of Georgia Legal Services featuring the renown Mercer Law Faculty band, Sue ‘n’ the Bastards.
Sue ‘n the Bastards are getting together November 1 to help raise funds for the Macon office of Georgia Legal Services Program! Sue ‘n the Bastards debuted at Liz Reed’s Music Hall in 1992 and has been rocking Macon periodically ever since.
Founding members Chris Wells & Dick Creswell are now joined by fellow law professor Sarah Gerwig-Moore and former students Rob Fenimore, Craig Cooper, and David Milligan. Sarah is quick to point out that she is not Sue and there has never been a “Sue.”
Expect to hear Tom Petty, Lady Antebellum, Springsteen, Gillian Welch, Waylon, U2 and Jefferson Airplane in the eclectic playlist of this group whose day jobs involve “suing (or defending) the bastards.” SnTB’s 2009 World Tour featured eight performances all in Macon. The band’s mottos are “We play anything we can,” and “We party til 10″.
Heavy hors d’oeurves and cash bar provided. To be a sponsor, contact Nancy Terrill at Terrill_n@law.mercer.edu
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Christmas Hay Day Family Event
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- Night Blooming Serious at Campus Black Box Theatre
- Fourth Friday: Sky Over Macon at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Exhibition and Gallery Talk at Hardman Hall Gallery - Mercer University
- Open Studios and First Friday Reception at Contemporary Arts Exchange
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House