355 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Macon, GA 31208
phone: (478) 742-2000 | Email
The Douglass Theatre hosted early jazz and blues greats such as Otis Redding, Bessie Smith, James Brown, Ma Rainey and Little Richard while running the feature length films and serials popular throughout the country at the time. Now newly renovated, the Douglass Theatre serves all races and cultures, providing multicultural events and films and holding educational performances for area school children.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
August 10, 2014
September 14, 2014
Like us on Facebook
- Macon Beer Fest at Downtown Macon
- The Wedding Singer at Macon Little Theatre
- WARNER ROBINS COIN SHOW
- Sketching at the Library
- Running for Ronald 5.12K and Smile Mile
- "Black Holes: Space Warps & Time Twists" at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Sundown Screen Series at Central City Park
- Toast and Taste at the Hay House
- Sky Over Macon at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- The Ballad of Shovels & Rope - Music Doc Screening at Douglass Theatre